YG BRAND MULTIPLE FUNCTION ELECTRIC MOSQUITO ZAPPER is our company excogitate a new series products. It is use convenient and novelty shape. In order to easily use it for you, please read following instruction carefully before using:
- Battery charge: Push the electrical source switch to “OFF” direction, and push the plug perfectly in the socket of AC 220V / 50Hz. And keep charging about 6～8 hours that recharging direction light lighting.
- Before make use of it for the first time, please charging about 4～6 hours.
- Kill mosquito method: push the electrical source switch to “ON1” direction, press the middle of button switch, the working indicator light lighting, and the middle wire netting have high voltage. Flap and touch mosquito, mosquito will be shoot down. Loosen button switch, working indicator light go out, But the wire netting have voltage all the same. Do not feel the wire netting！！！The voltage automaticity eliminate over time.
- Use time: when the battery is fully charged, if it be simply used for kill mosquito about 10 days.
- When it is working, the metal net has the high voltage. Please don’t touch or touch it with metal. Moreover please don’t give it to children as a toy.
- Please don’t use it near flammable gas and liquid. Please don’t light by electric object friction over the wire netting.
- Please put it “OFF” when it isn’t working.
- Please keep it dry in order not to damage the inner elements. Don’t wash it with water and rub it with wet towel.
- Please charge it in time when the battery no power. Do not use it when charging. The most charge time should be less than 12 hours. Please charge it more than 8 hours every store three months if it do not use for a long time.
- Please don’t flap other hard object in order not to damage the metal net.
- Only applies in indoor usage.
- Products are not applies in granary, livestock etc.
Power sources are guaranteed for three months from the date of the purchase if any real quality problems occur with our products, but damages caused by incorrect operation are not included.
(Please keep receipts.)